>> Nearly 60,000 US entry visas revoked in a single week under President Donald Trump's bombshell immigration orders. The startling number provided to Reuters Friday by the State Department, this after a lawyer for the Justice Department told the federal court the number of visas withheld was over 100,000. The order issued a week ago slaps a four month ban on nearly all refugees and puts a three month hold on visitors from seven majority Muslim countries.
The abrupt order forcing detentions and chaos at airports and sparking angry protests around the country. Reporter Mica Rosenberg is on the story.>> The State Department said that there are less than 60,000 visas around the world that have been provisionally revoked as a result of the ban. Saying that these visas should be put on hold and then after the 90 period and the executive order, it will be determined if those people have to reapply, or if their visas will just be valid again.
>> Four US states in court Friday mounting challenges to Trump's order. The government says 109 travelers originally detained at airports had been released but activists and plaintiff lawyers have insisted the number is far higher.