>> Well the hunt continues for the gunman who massacred 39 people in an Istanbul nightclub on New Year's Eve. Turkey's deputy prime minister Numan Kurtulmus says he believes the attack was carried out professionally with the involvement of an intelligence organization. He told a local broadcaster the attack was well planned and organized.
Islamic State has claimed responsibility for the mass shooting, saying it was a revenge for Turkish military involvement in Syria. The main suspect shot his way into Reina nightclub as revelers were celebrating the New Year, throwing stun grenades to allow himself time to reload. Authorities have released his image, but have not named the man they suspect is probably an ethnic Uyghur, a largely Muslim Turkish-speaking minority in far western China and central Asia.
So far, 35 people have been detained in relation to the attack, including two Chinese nationals of Uyghur origin arrested on Friday.