FIRST AIRED: June 2, 2016

Nice work! Enjoy the show!


You’re busy. We get it.

Stay on top of the news with our Editor’s Picks newsletter.

US Edition
Intl. Edition
Unsubscribe at any time. One click, it’s gone.

Thanks for signing up!



>> The autopsy results that millions of Prince fans were waiting for released Thursday. Toxicology tests posted by the Midwest Medical Examiners Office on Twitter showed the superstar died of an accidental self-administered overdose of an opioid painkiller. The 57-year-old singer was found dead in an elevator in his home outside Minneapolis on April 21st.
Fentanyl, a highly addictive opiate more powerful than morphine, was listed as the cause of his death. It is used to treat patients with severe pain, often after surgeries. Media reports emerging after Prince's death suggested that the pop star was addicted to prescription drugs and have been seeking help for it.
Federal prosecutors in the drug enforcement administration are investigating how and from whom Prince obtained the medication.